Evidence of Him

 

Find my nature photography on Instagram at wildwardell.photography


“The supreme beauty of the natural world reminds us of the power and perfection of God. When we are in nature, feelings of hope, peace, and reverence come to us through the Spirit. In nature, we can see the handiwork of the perfect Artist…

For centuries mankind has tried to emulate the handiwork of God. No human, however, has been able to match the perfect artistry of the Lord…

Every tree, every mountain, and every bird in the air testifies of our Heavenly Father’s power. By appreciating nature and treating the earth with respect, we show the Lord our gratitude for everything He has given us.”

-Tom Reese, “Earth: A Gift from God,” February 2013 Ensign

I can’t help but see the beauty all around me with its fine and detailed craftsmanship and not think there is a greater power. Greater than you, than me, and even the President of the United States. Everything in nature has its own individuality, its own purpose, and so forth.

I love nature and its beauty. I love this earth. And I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who built this earth for all of us. We are blessed and if you think God is far away, remember He is always near. The evidence of him is all around us. 

Comments

Popular Posts